“Camp” in the Comfort of your Hotel Room.
Sure to please the kids and parents alike…
Add a sprinkle of forest camping to your Sydney city winter break. The best parts of camping: the cosy tent with snuggly blankets, fun games and star gazing are all brought to life in the comfort of our in-room glamping pop-up.
Glamping, for the uninitiated, is glamourous camping and our great set up make for a luxurious kids space in our family rooms. Rest assured, family rooms feature two twin beds so everyone will get a good nights sleep in addition to the fun teepee for games and cosy bedtime stories.
An oasis for the young and young at heart, get the whole family together and enjoy the special space just for you.
Kids Glamp-Out Family Package includes:
- Accommodation in a Family Room which can accommodate up to 2 adults and 2 children comfortably, with cots and rollaway beds available, on request. All rooms have baths.
- Kids Glamp-Out Pop-up, we supply your very own teepee for your young-ones with games for the whole family to enjoy together. Enjoy a memorable glamping introduction in your own hotel room.
- Parking for one vehicle.
This package must be purchased at least 10 days in advance, full pre-payment is required.
For further information or to enquire about great family stays contact Reservations.SYDAS@ihg.com.
Any questions and special requests? Add them into your booking form or feel free to contact our hotel team direct on +61 2 9368 4000.
Travelling to Sydney over the school holidays? Book this package to save on accommodation and take advantage of our great family room options.
Stay close to Sydney’s best family attractions and enjoy all that the city has to offer over the school holidays. Plus, you’ll enjoy kid friendly accommodation in Sydney with our ‘Kids Stay & Eat Free’ promise at Holiday Inn Potts Point*.
To make family travel even easier, kids under 12 stay and eat free at Holiday Inn Potts Point. Children under 19 years old also stay for free when sharing their parent’s room.
*Up to four kids ages 12 and under eat free any time of the day at Holiday Inn Potts Point when dining with a paying adult.
Visiting in the July school holidays? Read our blog here to plan your family itinerary.
Make The Most of Your Sydney Experience
- Hyde Park – Australia’s oldest park, containing the ANZAC Memorial building and visitor centre, the iconic Archibald Fountain and various themed gardens. Be sure to take a photo underneath the avenue of magical fig trees, lit up with fairy lights at night.
- Australian Museum – just a short stroll up William Street is Australia’s first museum, dating back to 1827. Kids will love the Dinosaurs exhibition with the life size recreations – there are 10 complete dinosaur skeletons and eight life-sized models on display. There’s a variety of hands-on programs for kids including the Search and Discover Centre, the Tiny Tots and Mini Explorers drop-in playgroups for pre-schoolers, Kidspace for under 5s, and a regular program of exciting school holiday and other events
- Art Gallery of NSW – in a beautiful location in parklands by the edge of the Royal Botanic Gardens. See an extensive collection of Australian art, including one of the largest galleries of Aboriginal art in the country, alongside European masters, Asian treasures and leading local and international contemporary art.
Iconic Attractions The Whole Family Will Love
- Sydney Harbour Bridge – there are plenty of ways to view one of the city’s most famous attractions; travel across by vehicle, stroll or cycle along the walkway, or enjoy a cruise on the harbour and remember to look up! One of the finest ways to experience the Bridge is to book a BridgeClimb experience and climb over this steel icon with all the family (for kids 8 years and older).
- Sydney Opera House – one of the world’s most photographed icons, designed by Danish architect Jørn Utzon and officially opening in 1973. Along with the ballet, opera, theatre and concert program for adults, it’s also a magical venue for the young at heart. There are experiences tailor-made for babies right through to teenagers – around one in four of all their performances are for children under 12 years of age. Enjoy live music, dance and theatre entertainment for every type of family, and during school holidays there is Creative Play activities and dedicated tours of the building just for kids.
- Royal Botanic Gardens – a stunning, relaxing place of natural beauty. Wander with the family via the themed gardens including The Fernery and Palm Grove and stop for the view at Mrs Macquarie’s Chair. The Calyx hosts a variety of events in the garden, and tired legs are well looked after with The Choo Choo Express providing scenic tours. Plan your visit with one of the outdoor performances by The Australian Shakespeare Company, a magical experience for all ages.
- Taronga Zoo – arguably the best views of Sydney’s skyline are from the Zoo. Highlight events during the day are the Seal Show and Bird Show, so bag a seat early to get a good view. Catch the Sky Safari for a top overhead views. A nice way to travel is via ferry or water taxi to the Zoo, a lovely start or memorable end to great day out.
Why Book Direct?
When you book direct through Holiday Inn Potts Point, we guarantee that you are getting the best price for your stay with us. Join IHG® Rewards Club for free to enjoy great member benefits, including points for free stays, free internet and extended check out.