Sydney Family Hotel | Holiday Inn Potts Point
There’s plenty of space for the whole family at Holiday Inn Potts Point. Our deluxe and family rooms offer the space and comforts you need for a relaxing stay. After a day exploring the city, enjoy an early dinner in Sirocco Restaurant, or order room service and keep the kids amused with Foxtel and Wi-Fi. For a little extra space, request an interconnecting room when booking*.
In light of the recent Federal Government changes to current COVID-19 regulations, please be advised Sirocco Restaurant will be open to seat up to 50 dine in guests as of Monday 1 June 2020, with take-away menu available.
Top Family Attractions | Family Holiday in Sydney
With COVID-19 restrictions easing across the state, we have compiled a list of venues and attraction cureently open/opening and adhering to strict social distancing practices in time for your July school holiday staycation.
- Taronga Zoo: Taronga is a popular attraction for domestic and international tourists. The re-opening of Sydney’s landmark was announced on 1 June 2020. The Taronga Zoo is situated in prime position on the north shore of Sydney Harbour. Want more than just a visit to the Zoo? Satisfy inquisitive minds with a full day experiences and programs here.
- Sea Life Sydney Aquarium: Kids of all ages will love discovering the large variety of Australian aquatic life at this interactive aquarium. Life inside the Sub-Antarctic penguin colony at SEA LIFE Sydney Aquarium is a fantastic way to spend a day out these July school holidays. The aquarium’s Tank TV 24/7 live stream has returned with a new series for 2020 dubbed “Waddle Watch”, revealing what penguins get up to when they think no one’s watching. For tickets and experiences, please visit here.
- WILD LIFE Sydney: Find yourself on an amazing animal adventure as you journey into Australia’s most famous locations. Located on Wheat Road in Sydney’s Darling Harbour, WILD LIFE Sydney is offering a special 20% off entry. These school holidays, come and meet the stars of the iconic live streams broadcasted online. Enjoy a special Koala Photo Experience and receive 40% off today.
Why Book Direct For Your Family Holiday in Sydney?
When you book our direct through Holiday Inn Potts Point, we guarantee that you are getting the best price for your stay with us. Join IHG® Rewards Club for free to enjoy great member benefits, including points for free stays, free internet and extended check out.
FREE BREAKFAST & PARKING
Discover more, do more – and save more!
Experience a staycation with all the perks! Planning a road trip? Pack the bags and rest easy knowing we’ll take care of daily parking and breakfast.
- Available for booking between 2 June – 31 July, 2020
- Valid for stays up until 30 December, 2020
- Find flexibility and understanding when you book with free cancellation up to 24 hours prior to arrival!
Find out more here
TOP 5 REASONS KIDS LOVE HOLIDAY INN POTTS POINT
Our meals are free.
Kids 12 and under dine free in Sirocco Restaurant with a paying adult. We also nutritious kids menu available.
Kids who stay at Holiday Inn Potts Point are treated like VIPs from the moment they arrive until checkout.
We can stay for free.
When children stay in the same room as their parents they stay for free.
We can have all the fun we want.
Just because it’s a hotel doesn’t mean that kids aren’t welcome.