Staying local this winter? Holiday Inn is nestled in the village of Potts Point, on Sydney’s outer CBD, & close proximity from the Sun Herald City2Surf circuit, Sydney Cricket Ground & Sydney Lyric Theatre.
Treat yourself & a loved one to a King Harbour View room & enjoy multiple IHG® One Rewards benefits.
Book throughout winter & enjoy flexible cancellations up to 6pm the day of arrival.
Stays start from $185* per night (subject to room type)
* Holiday Inn Sydney Potts Point accepts both Stay & Parents NSW Vouchers until 9 October 2022.
*Terms apply for room types and rates
We’re taken enhanced precautions to cleanliness and hygiene throughout all areas of the hotel:
- Reception: Reduced contact at check-in, touchless transactions, front desk screens, sanitizer stations, paperless check-out
- Guest Room: Visible verification of sanitized items (e.g. glassware, remote control), reduction of in-room furnishings/high-touch items, new laundry protocols, use of electrostatic technology
- Public Spaces and Facilities: Additional deep cleaning of high touch surfaces, social distancing, ‘last cleaned’ charts, best practices for fitness centers and lounge.
- Food & Beverage: New standards and service approach to buffets, banquets, room-service and catering
Winter features in Sydney City
The weather might be dimming, but Sydney is not slowing down! Embrace & experience the return of the World’s Largest Fun Run, with over 80,000 attendees, covering a 14-kilometer course through central Sydney to Bondi Beach on Sunday 14 August.
Since 2008, when the fundraising tally was first recorded, a range of incredible participants have raised over $48 million for charities in need.
Prime vantage points, walking distance from the hotel include the travelling to the top of Rushcutters Bay Park, a short walk down Bayswater road or heading to the corner of Darlinghurst road & William Street, which presents a great vantage spot of runners heading up William Street into the Cross City Tunnel.
As the pointy end of the regular season emerges across both the National Rugby League & Australian Football League respective codes, support your favourite team or join the atmosphere at the Sydney Cricket Ground this August. Schedule starts on 4 August where the Sydney Roosters play host to the Brisbane Bronocos.
Disney & Cameron Mackintosh’s new production of MARY POPPINS is now playing & must close 9 October 2022 at the Sydney Lyric.
At its heart MARY POPPINS is a story about family and the infinite possibilities that lie within us all. It’s time to rediscover the undeniable magic of childhood and show new generations that anything can happen…if you let it.
Running Time: Approximately 2 hours & 50 minutes (includes one 20 minute intermission).
*Terms and Conditions
*Best Flexible Rate
• This rate is valid for all future bookings made at Holiday Inn Sydney Potts Point on a public or member “Best Flexible Rate”.
• IHG® One Rewards members receive a fixed 3% discount
• Change or cancel your reservation for free anytime prior to 6pm the day of arrival.
• Tax, service charge and credit card surcharges are not included. Any other in-room dining purchases, mini-bar purchases and private dining are excluded from this rate.
• Please check with the hotel directly should you require further clarification.
Enter via the driveway on Victoria Street. The undercover security car park has approx 120 car spaces, with access by ticketing machine. Direct lift access to the foyer. Height clearance of the parking garage is 1.8 meters. Open 24 hours, 7 days a week.