Travelling locally for the weekend? Use your ‘Dine & Discover’ voucher with us to recharge your mornings, before being a tourist in your own city.
Our Park, Stay, Play Package offers:
- Overnight accommodation for two adults in a Standard, Deluxe or Harbour View Room starting from $217*.
- Breakfast for two adults in Sirocco Restaurant & Bar. *Note: assisted buffet served on weekends.
- Complimentary parking for one car.
- Special late 1pm check out (*subject to availability).
- FREE cancellations up to 24 hours prior to check-in.
- NO DEPOSIT REQUIRED.
Featured special: Complimentary assisted buffet breakfast, plus accommodation for children 17 years & under.
* Clicking the ‘BOOK NOW‘ button above will direct you to the Holiday Inn Potts Point booking engine for our Sydney hotel deal. Our ‘Park, Stay, Play Package’ will be populated once you have entered your dates of stay. Please select your room type upon booking under our rate type.
We’re taken enhanced precautions to cleanliness and hygiene throughout all areas of the hotel:
- Reception: Reduced contact at check-in, touchless transactions, front desk screens, sanitizer stations, paperless check-out
- Guest Room: Visible verification of sanitized items (e.g. glassware, remote control), reduction of in-room furnishings/high-touch items, new laundry protocols, use of electrostatic technology
- Public Spaces and Facilities: Additional deep cleaning of high touch surfaces, social distancing, ‘last cleaned’ charts, best practices for fitness centers and lounge.
- Food & Beverage: New standards and service approach to buffets, banquets, room-service and catering
DIne & Discover NSW
We’re ready to accept your Dine and Discover vouchers for breakfast, lunch and dinner at Sirocco Restaurant & Bar. Plus, whenever you use a voucher we will shout you your first round of drinks FREE*.
*One free drink per person, house beer, wine and soft drinks.
Dine & Discover vouchers can be used once, 7 days a week, including public holidays and are valid until 31 August 2021.
Best Sydney day trip ideas
Soak up the view at Berowra Valley National Park
There is nothing better than taking a day-trip up to the famous Hornsby Plateau, which covers the catchment of Berowra Creek. The Berowra Valley National Park is a protected national park that is located in northern Sydney, a short 25 minutes away from Potts Point. There are 6 great hiking trails, forest trails and views trails to choose from. Top trails include the Great Northern Walk, Berowra Track and Sams Creek Track.
Coastal views do not get much better than at the Royal National Park
Characterised by coastal cliffs, secluded beaches and eucalyptus-rich bushland, a trip to the Royal National Park is a great afternoon out with friends and family. Trails range up to 10km in lenbgth and are as little as 4km via the Forest Path. The Royal National Park is near Cronulla about an hour’s drive from Potts Point. There are multiple entry points via the spectacular Grand Pacific Drive, which winds through the park.
Coastline, rainforest & bushland are encompassed at Ku-ring-gai Chase National Park
Ku-ring-gai Chase National Park boasts bushwalks, rainforests, mangroves and much more. Located on Bobbin Head Rd, Mount Colah, your drive from the hotel will last just 40 minutes via the M2 highway. A heritage-listed park, it combines important history with scenic beauty. Walks range in difficulty and length, from 10 – 90 minutes. Discover the rage of bushwalking trails here.
View from Harbour View Room at Holiday Inn Potts Point @themommyroves
*Terms and Conditions
Offer includes overnight accommodation with breakfast & parking inclusive, plus a special 1pm late checkout (subject to availability). Breakfast inclusion is subject to à la carte on weekdays and assisted buffet on weekends until notified otherwise. Canceling your reservation before 6:00 PM (local hotel time) the day prior to check in will result in no charge. Canceling your reservation after 6:00 PM (local hotel time) or failing to show, will result in a charge of 1 night per room to your credit card. Taxes may apply. Check-in time is at 3:00 PM and check-out time is at 11:00 AM. No deposit required upon initial time of booking. Offer is subject to availability upon time of booking.
Taxes and Additional Charges
10% per night included in rate. Payments to hotels in Australia incur a merchant service fee of 3% for Diners Club & JCB and 1.5% for American Express, Visa, Mastercard and other credit cards, in addition to the total amount payable. All Advanced Purchase bookings that are pre-paid are excluded from the Credit Card Merchant Service Fee when guests makes booking through IHG Website or IHG Mobile Apps.